PresterJohn has developed an impressive list of assignments in a variety of sectors. Some of our favourites include:
- Issues advocacy for a prominent national dance company
- Strategic planning and communications on two different national Olympic assignments
- Coalition building for an international industry association resulting in approval for a once-in-a-lifetime project
- Business development for a leading engineering firm, thereby positioning them as the lead advisor for one of North America’s largest urban re-development projects
- Multiple re-assignments to place information technology clients as vendors of record for public sector procurement opportunities
- Corporate communications for a large local distribution company
- Competitive intelligence and opportunity assessment to support the new business objectives for a national engineering firm
- Strategic communications planning in emerging markets for a national telecommunications provider
- Stakeholder and project management for two leading provincial industry associations to raise awareness while aligning best practices with government policy objectives
Of course, these highlights simply reflect our determination to do all things well, including our commitment to government relations, research and analysis, and crisis communications.
August 6, 2013
PresterJohn brought these lessons learned (and written in our blog) to the Canadian energy-from-waste industry, resulting in exponential growth ov...Read More...